Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 6

Today's challenges is a simple one. I just want you to go outside. Not to get into a vehicle or to head somewhere but to simply stand there. If it is chilly, enjoy the shock to your system. If it is hot, enjoy the humidity and heat. Stand out there and look around. Look up at the sky. Look around at the change of season or the beauty around you. Stand there for 2 minutes or until you get freezing cold (if you don't have a jacket on).

When you walk back inside be grateful for the warmth or the air conditioning.

Reflect on how it felt to have your body interacting with nature. (For some of you, this is hilarious because you love being outside. But of all the challenges that I have asked you to do, this is the hardest for me).

1 comment:

  1. I finally did this. I've had it on my to daily do list, and it took me 13 days to actually do it! It felt good to be outside; the fresh air felt invigorating. I looked at the clouds and the trees. Then I looked at the CLUTTER everywhere, and started picking up toys. I stopped myself and forced myself to just be.

    ReplyDelete